We can help -- right NOW!
We can help -- right NOW!
Saint James College Seminary
Ministers, Priests, Rabbis,
Sisters, Spiritual Teachers,
Chaplains, Life Coaches,
seekers one and all!
Work from home
on your own time
at your own
When you enroll in any
tuition program at
Saint James, for a limited
time, you may also enroll
Better Living Program
As a bonus for enrolled
students paying tuition in
any other major, our
$250 tuition for this
certificate program will be
waived. Enroll today.
LIFE GETS BETTER!
- Does childhood environment impact adults' lives?
- Listening Skills and Pitfalls
- Communication as a pivotal "life force"
- Invite God to think with you - invitation to inspiration
- We are meant to be happy
- When you are unhappy, something has gone wrong
- Say what you mean...and say it effectively
- Painful circumstances as addictions - beating them
- Addictions - drugs, alcohol, shopping, gambling, sexual, etc.
- When the addictions of loved ones wreck your tranquility
- Goals for today, tomorrow, next year, and forever
- Medical conditions that effect emotional serenity
- Emotional conditions that effect physical normalcy
- God - what is God?
- Does God intervene in my life?
- Spiritual beliefs - effect of religion
- Life without religion
- Searching for meaning
- Dreams, "God's Forgotten Language" - John Sanford studies
- Unless ye be like little children
- Edison's view of when to worry
- Goals for a happy life as you define it
- A look at your lifestyle today - and what you want it to be
- Discovering your own power and using it productively
- Too many candles - less is more
- What is Mind-Body Science and why does it matter?
- Finding peace in a warlike world
- The kids are driving me nuts
- My spouse is driving me nuts
- My job is driving me nuts
- Abuse - effects old abuse and newer abuse
- Healing abuse
- Learn to be playful again
- The awesome powrer of amazement - Fr. John Gormley
- Finding an awesome flower in a junk yard
- People who have influenced you
- Go with the winners
- Cultural diversity and you
- Divorce and separation
- Life's passages
- When to rethink or break commitments
- Truth and "little white lies"
- Grief - Bereavement
- Interpersonal relationships
- A look at friendships
- Picking safe friends and lovers
- Identifying and avoiding misogynist's
- Should I stay or should I go?
- Looking at stress - stress management
- Boundaries - too weak, too strong, and how to balance them
- Living Fully - the Bucket List concept
- Coping - surviving
- Feelings - out of control
- Feelings - managing them, creating pleasing ones
- Hobbies and interests
- Love - what is this thing that we all want?
- Healthy love
- Finding external loving relationships
- Confidence in others and institutions - how to develop
- Learning how to love the good things about yourself
- Codependence won't buy you love
- Trust issues
- Prejudice/bias and how they influence your life
- The negative influences in your life
- An exploration of how others' ethical lapses effect you
- The delicate art of Forgiveness
- Getting help for medical-related distress
- Getting help for emotional distress
- Getting actual, effective, help for spiritual distress
- Loneliness - steps and solutions
- Finding joy in spite of handicaps and disabilities
Your Best Life University's Better Living Program*
Here is a collection of transformative
topics joyously hand-picked from
lessons in our Chaplain, Ordination,
Social Work, Counseling, and Life-Coach
programs. All are presented in
convenient "digest" format.
Designed for those who seek success-enhancing
"upgrades" in their everyday lives but who cannot
enroll in comprehensive college courses! This series
contains power-packed inspirational paragraphs. Ideal
for studying and pondering ... or for use as uplifting
If the pope
* Your Best Life University is, of
course, not an actual university.
Rather, this is a name that students
suggested for our inspiring collection
of daily thoughts and motivational ideas